SVSST-Steam Shrink Tunnel
is employed for shrink sleeve label and tamper evident band application for a middle, full body and cap shrink applications. SVSST is designed and manufactured to consistently take on the most difficult shrink labeling operations while keeping energy costs low. The High quality & advance technology steam system provides the different steam zones with steam energy. This can be manually controlled through the regulating valve. This enables and even shrinking of the sleeve onto the product. Multiple steam zones and adjustable tier manifold direct steam heat were needed to produce a precise, high-quality finish appearance of PVC, PETG, OPS, and PLA labels and neck bands. Tunnel steam zones can be independent to ensure a quality finish regardless of container shape of size.Silent Features:
- New cantilevered design: Standard height adjustable, cantilevered frame for long lasting operation and added flexibility.
- Maintenance friendly Side panels on both sides give easy accessibility to the inside of the tunnel.
- Modular: Available in 3-6-zone configurations.
- Simplified steam manifold and independently adjust and control steam flow.
- Flexibility: Four axis adjustments allow for high quality shrinks on a wide variety of container shapes and sizes.
- Easy changeover: Only Allen wrenches required.
- Excess steam exhaust: Air blower with adjustable steam exhaust window.
- Digital temperature indicator.
- Steam generator.